Don’t leave your pets out of your plans
One of the lessons learned from Hurricane Katrina was that many people did not evacuate because they did not know what to do with their pets. For many of us, our pets are an important part of our family. Leaving them behind in a disaster would be unthinkable. As responsible pet owners we need to think about how to take care of our animals when disaster strikes. The same advice for human preparedness goes for preparing for your pets.
YELP HAS OVER 3,000 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB OF AMERICA.
THEY ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE BBB BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT EXCEPTED.
We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating after 30 years in business.
WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.
ALL BUSINESS OWNERS FIGHT BACK. DO NOT BE EXTORTED BY THESE RIP OFF ARTIST.
- Contact Us
- My Account
- WHAT IS A PUPPY MILL?
- WHAT IS A SHIMA?
- INFO ABOUT SWEETSHIMAS PUPPIES
- Who is SweetShimas.com
- HOME MADE DOG FOOD
- 10 Human Medications Most Dangerous To Dogs
- 1ST STEP IN DOG TRAINING.
- 27 SAFETY TIPS FROM THE ANIMAL RESCUE AFAW.ORG
- A SALES CONTRACT
- DIARRHEA IN PUPPIES
- DISASTER PREP 4 PETS
- HUMAN FOODS DOGS AND AND CAN’T EAT
- FRUITS & VEGETABLES DOGS CAN AND CAN’T EAT
- HOUSEBREAKING YOUR PUPPY
- HOW TO’S TAKE A TEMPERATURE
- PARASITES EXTERNAL * Pictures
- PARASITES INTERNAL * Pictures
- PUPPY GOING HOME
- SAFETY TIPS FOR ALL SEASONS
- THE MEDICINE CHEST: MEDICATIONS
- THE MEDICINE CHEST: SUPPLIES
- VETERINARIAN VISITS
- YELP HAS 3000 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB